Le Manoir de la Cour, an educational venue
An ideal setting for the day
Dear teachers, want to come and visit the Manoir de la Cour with your students?
Want to discover the rich history of a medieval village like that of Asnières-sur-Vègre?
Le Manoir and its surroundings offer an ideal and educational environment to spend the day.
If the Middle Ages is a subject that you approach in class with your students, the Manoir de la Cour, its very interactive and playful exhibition and its cultural mediators will welcome you!
Examples of typical days
Here are examples of typical days that can be proposed to you, depending on the size of your group:
If you come in small numbers (about 30 students):
- Group A who participates in a manual workshop in the pedagogical room provided for this purpose.
- Group B who strolls in the exhibition to discover the history of the Manor Court, accompanied by a booklet game.
>>> The groups then interchange after the lunch break.
If you come (more than 50 students):
- Group A staying at Le Manoir
- Group B visiting the Jardin Mosaïque or the village of Asnières
>>> The groups then interchange after the lunch break. Knowing that for the Manor, the group is split into 2 (1 for the visit of the exhibition, 1 for the educational workshop)
Do not hesitate to contact us to define with you, a pedagogical project according to your needs
- More information in the section « groups and schools »
- More information: +33 (0)126.96.36.199.12 / email@example.com