A classroom just for you!
Teachers and group leaders, contact us to organise a visit with your children.
The venue is ideal for end-of-year outings or a mixture of culture and leisure.
For the lunch break, it is possible to picnic in the courtyard of the Manoir (a green theater is at your disposal). In case of bad weather, the children can take refuge inside without any problem.
If you have a specific educational requirement, we are here to help you organise your day.
Between the exhibition and the village, there is plenty to do for children of all ages.
Formulas and rates:
- Visit of the exhibition with booklet-game for the children (duration 2h): 3 €
- Visit of the exhibition with manual workshop (duration 4h):
>> Visit of the exhibition, manual workshop, booklet-game, excursions in the village: occupations will not fail to captivate children of any age! Your visit to the Manoir de la Cour can also be combined with a visit to the Jardin Mosaïque or a guided tour of the village by members of the Asnières Heritage Association. Up to you !
- Group visits require booking
- For groups of 10 to 35 persons
- Bookings on +33(0)188.8.131.52.12 or email email@example.com