Discover the History of the Manor in a humorous way!
Theatrical visits in wandering, with music and singing for all public!
Humor and Theater!
Discover the history of the Manor in a humorous and interactive way thanks to Hector Roussel, guide lecturer a little crazy, freshly hired at the Manoir …
An indoor and outdoor show!
The Théâtre de l’Extrême troupe will be present three times this summer at the Manoir to present a creation written especially for the Manoir, through the strolling show “Mystère au Manoir”, which will be played both in the open air and Inside.
3 Dates :
- Tuesday, July 18
- Wednesday 19 July
- Tuesday 22 August, at 9 pm.
- 10 €
- Reduced price (18-25 years): 7 €
- Reduced price (7-18 years): 5 €
- Family rate (2 adults and 2 children minimum, from 7 to 18 years old): 22 €
- Free for children under 7 years old.
- By phone: 02 43 95 17 12
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org