Cultural season 2018
For all informations about activities rates :
- contact the reception of the Manoir de la Cour : 02.43.95.17.12
- send us a mail.
- Saturday 21th and sunday 22th april, 14.00 : Opening weekend of the Manoir de la Cour. Medieval camp and many animations by the association Barba Jovis.
- Saturday 21th april, 16.00: Lecture “The Land tenure” presented by Brice Rabot. In partnership with Patrimoine d’Asnières. 4€
- Sunday 29th april, from 14.00 to 18.00 : Les Rendez-vous du Moyen Âge “The Middle Age’s builder” animated by AnimHisto. Booking recommended. Discover of calligraphy and illumination with Dame Nika.
- Wednesday 2d may: Workshop gothic’s callligraphy with bamboo pen, animated by Dame Nika : children: 14.00-15.30 – 8€ / adults: 15.30 – 17.00 – 10€. On booking
- Saturday 5th may, from14.00 to 17.00: Initiation to carve stone, animated by Élise Foucault. Children workshop: 8€ . On booking
- Sunday 6th may, from 14.00 to 17.00: Initiation to carve stone, animated by Élise Foucault. Adults workshop: 10€. On booking
- Saturday 12th may, all day : Workshop Cocoon’s braiding for Asnières sur Herbe (june 2d and 3), animated by Karine Mingot from Nature créative’s workshop.10€. On booking
- Saturday 12th may, 18.30: Concert from Jazz’s workshop of the Sablé-sur-Sarthe’s Conservatory. Free entrance. In partnership with la Maison des Arts et des Enseignements.
- Saturday 19th may, from 20.00 to 23.00 : Museum Night « Inexpected (Hi)stories of the Middle Age”, with Houlala Cie. 3€
- Sunday 27th may, from 14.00 to 18.00 : Rendez-vous du Moyen Âge “Fighters and Warriors at Manoir de la Cour” animated by La Confrérie de la Quintefeuille.
- Thursday 31 may, 18.30: Lecture about Land’Art by Brigitte Maline. 5€
- Saturday 2d and sunday 3rd june : Asnières sur Herbe. Participatory creation of a wicker caterpillar with Karine Mingot. En partnership with association Patrimoine d’Asnières
- Saturday 16th june, 16.00 : Lecture “Painted decorations in stately homes” by Christian Davy. In partnership with association Patrimoine d’Asnières. 4€
- Saturday 23rd june, 20.00 : Tale’s evening Les dits d’antan by Hoël le Janglëur. From 8 years old. 3€
- Sunday 24th june, from 14.00 to 18.00 : Les Rendez-vous du Moyen Âge “The squires tournaments” animated by Hoël le Janglëur. Participatory meeting for children from 6 to 12 years old. Booking recommended.
- Saturday 14th july, 20.00 : Performance “Raoul le chevalier” by Cie Tétrofort. In a univers full of cardboards, follow the adventures of Raoul, a knight arrogant and clumsy. 3€, free for children under 7 years.
- Sunday 29th july, from 14.00 to 18.00 : Les Rendez-vous du Moyen Âge “Danses and medieval musical instruments” animated by A plaisir.
- Friday 17th and saturday 18th august, 22.00 : Fire show “La Flammèche de Tristan” by Cie Les Vaguabondes. 8 €, reduced rate: 6 €, free for children under 7 years.
- Saturday 15th and sunday 16th september : Heritage days : various animations and thematics tours
- Sunday 30th september from 14.00 to 18.00 : Les Rendez-vous du Moyen Âge “jobs of Middle Age” animated by Au fil de la flamme and La Compagnie Plantagenêt.
- Saturday 13th october, 15.00 : Performance “POILU, purée de guerre”. In partnership with L’Entracte. Free
- Saturday 13th october, 15.00: Lecture “Maine’s Romanesque churches” by Alain Valais, archéologist. In partnership with association Patrimoine d’Asnières. 4€
- Sunday 28th october, from 14.00 to 18.00 : Les Rendez-vous du Moyen Âge “Meet the raptors” animated by Fauconnerie effarouchement.
- Wednesday 31th october: “The Manor of jitters“. Come shivering in the Manoir with Cie Phomènes. 8€ / 3€ for accompanist.
Saturday 3rd november, 16.00 : Lecture « The signification of the prehistoric art: the exemple of the Saulges’ caves » by Romain Pigeaud, archéologist and prehistorian. 4€
Sunday 4th november, from 14.00 to 18.00 : Participaory animations “Games and distractions” with Hoël le Janglëur who will presented some medieval’s games.