Conference, Concert of Gospel, Workshop of medieval pastries, Night of museums, Asnières-sur-toiles, RDV of the Middle Ages ….
- Saturday, May 13, 4 pm: € 4: conference “La Tapisserie de Bayeux and society of the eleventh century”, presented by Pierre Yves Laffont.
- Saturday, 13 May, 8:30 pm, 12 pm; 5 € (- 12 years): Gospel concert by the Amazin’Gospel choir.
- Sunday 14 May, 14h30-16h30, 8 €: workshop for medieval pastries for adults (recipes: marzipan, dariole), followed by a tasting of pastries and medieval drinks, animated by the association La Mesnie de la Licorne.
- Saturday, May 20, from 2 pm to 11.30 pm: as part of the Nuit des musées and the “Asnières-sur-toiles” event, the Manoir is open continuously. It is therefore possible to visit the building during the night! From 10 pm, projections on the exterior facade of the Manor.
- Sunday, May 28, from 2 pm to 5 pm: a new RDV of the Middle Ages! The children will be able to take the knight’s trials (7-14 years)! Animation provided by AnimHisto.
>> Information and reservations ManoirdelaCour@sablesursarthe.fr or 02.43.95.17.12